The WRRA Scholarship Program was established in 2006 and made its initial awards in 2007 for the 2007-08 school year. The program is intended to assist WRRA Member company employees and their children to continue education in college or vocational school programs.
WRRA Scholarship Program Description
- For full scholarship details visit: http://sms.scholarshipamerica.org/wrra or click on the link on WRRA’s homepage
- Eligibility is open to “Employees, or dependent (natural or adopted) children of employees age 24 and under, of regular member companies of the WRRA.”
- If selected, the student will receive $2,000 for undergraduate study. (Employees may attend half time, dependents must attend full time.)
- Up to four (4) awards per year will be awarded. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply each year they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Financial need of $2,000 or greater must be demonstrated.
- The WRRA Scholarship Program is administered by Scholarship Management Services®, a division of Scholarship America®.
Take a look at WRRA's Scholarship Brochure for more information, print out a flyer to post in your company's break room, or go directly to the online application website:
WRRA's 2013-14 Scholarship Brochure
WRRA's 2013-14 Scholarship Poster
2013-14 Scholarship Application (you will be re-directed to WRRA's Scholarship America website)
2012-2013 WRRA Scholarship Winners